Friday, August 5, 2011

Hey Babe

My friend works at Law & Order SVU and he was nice enough to give me a tour of the set a few months ago. I spotted this amazing Ann Margret poster in someone's cubicle but I was so excited to see Christopher Meloni IRL that I completely forgot about it! It was manufactured by Pro Arts Inc, aka the company that made the Farrah Fawcett poster. I also love the Karen Black poster that's currently on eBay for way too much money.

ps. Ice T has a framed photo of Malcolm X on his desk.
pps. Check out the post that Megan and I did for the Etsy blog!

5 comments:

Alyson Clair said...

Jealous.

calla said...

firecrotch hair envy.

www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

Sally said...

Oh man, SVU!! You went at a good time, considering Christopher and Mariska are leaving :(

Natalie of Fashion Intel said...

This is the best thing I've read today. Also, could Ice-T make me love him any more?

laurakitty said...

So, I think I might end up interviewing Ann Margret this week... Hopefully!