Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OMG!

Megan and I have been friends for ten years and we've had this blog for almost five years, which is totally insane. Time is going by so quickly, it seems like only yesterday we were cutting class and driving around town aimlessly listening to PJ Harvey records. Now we're adults with real jobs and Megan is getting marriedin a mere 17 days! As a bridesmaid, I am responsible for planning the bachelorette party, providing moral support, and not getting too drunk before I give my toast at the wedding reception. Below are some invites that I made for the bachelorette party, the inside reads "It's totally Megan's bachelorette party!", by the way. I had fun photoshopping her head onto Cher Horowitz's body. And you can't really see it in this photo, but I also added a subtle "R.I.P." on the spine of Tai's Trapper Keeper. 

5 comments:

Darcy said...

This is perfection.

m.bardeaux said...

i couldn't have dreamed up a better invitation, thanks so much girl!!!! love you!!!!

rouli said...

this is so cool:)

kiss dear

Fashion Intel said...

This is perfect! Awww, Tai.

laurakitty said...

These are even better than your description!