Friday, July 8, 2011

Help a bitch out

Dear readers,
I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment. I need to borrow some back issues of Nova, Ray Gun, Cheap Date, Project X, and Twen ASAP, can anyone help me out? If you live in the New York Area I will come to your apartment, workplace, or the Starbucks of your choosing. If you live elsewhere and would be willing to mail me some magazines I will pay for the shipping and send you something fun in the mail. If you can hook me up please e-mail me at ilovecatparty@gmail.com. And any insight on good magazine stores or dealers would be greatly appreciated as well!

From Twen

3 comments:

Louise Lou said...

I live in Brazil, I'm afraid I can't help...sorry, but if you want to take a look at my blog (in English, the title means "the girl who could not". Kisses!

Suzanne said...

I can't help you out unfortunately but on a side note: How Miu Miu the top with the metallic star on the right!!!!

laurakitty said...

You know you can totally scan my novas and Twens... i have one Cheap Date here too (the rest are in England). I'm out of Brooklyn for another week, but maybe we can have a scanning get together next weekend?