Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Future

I'm guessing that roughly half of the people who read this blog regularly have already seen the trailer for Miranda July's new film The Future. It's been out for awhile and I've been slacking. So for the people who have seen it, this post is really boring and pointless. Sorry. But the rest of you should be totally stoked! I also can't wait to see Julia Leigh's Sleeping Beauty. It was produced by Jane Campion and looks like the most terrifying film that Sofia Coppola never made. 

7 comments:

lola said...

I don't know... that trailer really, really makes me cringe! But seriously excited for Sleeping Beauty

Fashion Intel said...

But have you been getting your future on her site? I love that future wheel.

Kate said...

Miranda is on my show this week to talk about The Future and in two weeks, it'll be Julia Leigh, director of Sleeping Beauty! Great minds/great taste...

Chelsea said...

Kate---Amazing! I can't wait for those shows!

{{{ WET GIRLS GONE WILD. *** CLICK HERE *** }}} said...

.

sallylouvintage said...

I'm going to see it at the LA FF!!!!! LOVE some Miranda!

Anonymous said...

I find the trailer upsetting. What happens to the cat?