Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Working Girl

After two years of freelancing I have finally jumped on the nine to five wagon!  This is both nerve-wracking and exhilarating.  I can’t provide too many details just yet but I can say that I am working on an exciting new web project with some people from V magazine.

We are presently looking for contributors so if you can write about fashion, art, or popular culture please please please send work samples to ilovecatparty@gmail.com.  If you have a sense of humor, that is a major plus! We are also looking for editorial interns, if you are interested please send resumes and work samples to the address above. The deadline for submissions is May 23rd 28th. On an unrelated note, here is a picture of Andy Warhol in drag:


8 comments:

flashesofher said...

I'M ON IT

steph said...

Do you have a deadline for submissions?

Joy said...

Same question as Steph. But I'm definitely very very interested and totally sold on the project.

Sandy Joe said...

Who knew he would make such an attractive woman!

x The Pretty Secrets

Chelsea said...

The deadline is monday the 23rd! Thanks ladies.

voltaire no.6 said...

Congrats & good luck! I too have been freelancing for about 2.5 years and I find it difficult to transition back to a 9 to 5 job. But I always told myself if the right job comes along that transition will not be hard, good luck again!!

sallylouvintage said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. This job was made for me. Gathering samples for you now!!

t h e l i n e s h e e t said...

Oh, I will contact you this weekend!