Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No-prah

Today is the last episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show and I am so torn up about it! Like so many women (and a few men) I have fallen under the delusion that Oprah is my friend and the prospect of life without my BFF is totally depressing. But at least I have the finale, hopefully she will reveal her secret polyamorous relationship with Gayle and Stedman. Or maybe she will find a way to bring Michael Jackson or Princess Di back from the dead for one last interview. I wouldn't put it past her. She made Anna Wintour smile and that, my friends, is magic.

3 comments:

Fashion Intel said...

Wow, Oprah's boobs in that photo! Hooray for polyamorous relationships.

Lia said...

I don't know how to put this so I'm just gonna say it... Anna looks a tad like David Bowie there!

{{{ WET GIRLS GONE WILD. *** CLICK HERE *** }}} said...

Hot Bikini Girls
Sexy Bikini Babes
Hot Teen Celebrities
Sexy Bikini Girls
Bikini Teen Girls