Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Little Princess

The trailer for Eva Ionesco's much-anticipated film about her childhood is finally here! I wrote a post about it back in January. First and foremost, Isabelle Huppert looks so major! Catherine Baba costumed the film so the extreme fabulosity isn't entirely surprising. I love when women look really glamourous and really crazy. Like Anjelica Huston in The Addams Family or Courtney Love. And Ms. Huppert does crazy better than anyone. God I can't wait to see this! Dying!  (via Sighs and Whispers)

9 comments:

lolitapopdollhouse said...

I can't even talk right now, I am so excited about this movie. I have loved Irina Ionesco's photos for so long, and I cannot wait to hear Eva's perspective on her youth! And ISABELLE FREAKIN' HUPPERT!!!!

louise and nivaldo de lima said...

This looks amazing!

m.bardeaux said...

ah! it looks perfect!!!

Office Of Johnston said...

This looks marvelous

jewel said...

a mother whoring her child. gawd that sounds depressing.

Fashion Intel said...

Nice nod to Huston who looks incredible in TAF. Isabelle Huppert has never looked so good! I cannot wait to see this. Thanks for sharing the trailer - reminds me of horrible my french is too!

{{{ WET GIRLS GONE WILD. *** CLICK HERE *** }}} said...

Hot Bikini Girls
Sexy Bikini Babes
Hot Teen Celebrities
Sexy Bikini Girls
Bikini Teen Girls

Tess said...

Isabelle and Jethro?! AMAZING! Can't wait, although unfortunately I will have to in Australia.

Thanks for sharing.

lolitapopdollhouse said...

Oh my god ... Louise Ebel of the Pandora blog just posted some stills from the film!! Oh, to live in France ... http://www.misspandora.fr/my-little-princess/