Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rebel Girl

The Oscars on Sunday were yet another reminder of how boring celebrities today actually are. With the exception of the über-wacky Helena Bonham Carter and Jane Fonda, who allegedly smoked pot at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. But anyway, I was never a big Sinéad O'Connor fan in the 90's but now I realize how great she was at her peak. No one would have the guts to rip up a photo of the pope today. And for the record, Agyness Deyn is totally copping her style.

 

5 comments:

Isabel said...

"Fight the real enemy!!!"

Chelsea said...

Such a badass!

Miss Eliza Wharton said...

The Lion and the Cobra was really a great album. It took the edges off my chaotic love life for months.

WendyB said...

OMG! I did smell pot at the VF party! But I didn't see who the culprit was.

Chelsea said...

That is hilarious! I think Peter Fonda was partaking also!