Monday, January 10, 2011

Cat Party in Lucky!

I am so excited to be in the February issue of Lucky! I've been reading Lucky for years, it is hands-down the best thing that one could possibly read in the subway. I will also be guest blogging for them this week, check out my first post here

The photo of me was taken by my dear friend and frequent collaborator Sarah Wilmer. The scan does not do it justice so I attached a bigger version for those of you who are curious to know what I look like. In real life I have bags under my eyes which I half-assly cover with cheap drugstore concealer. I know that the pale sisters of the world will feel me on this one! Other than that it's pretty true to life; I basically look like one of those kids from Village of the Damned.

13 comments:

kellyr said...

There you are in the photo flesh! It's such an incredible pic. Gorgeous!

...now to check out Lucky bloggo

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

Umm, you look amazing. Your hair! It is a thing of beauty.

Style & Grace said...

Congrats! Cat Party has been a favorite of mine =^..^=

m.bardeaux said...

so exciting, you look beautiful!

whereareyoufromoriginally said...

Village of the Damned is such a hot look. Wish I looked like you. Congrats! I am a fan!

»—susan→ said...

You are otherworldly in the best of ways.

xx
candyropes

Chelsea said...

thanks guys---I feel so fancy!

marina said...

I love your hair! Gorg pic!

Tofu said...

beatufiull pic !

alexandra grecco said...

xo!

Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

Rosiepop said...

wohoo - that's cool

voltaire no.6 said...

Hi Chelsea! I'm a big fan of your blog and was so excited to see you featured in Lucky!! Congrats and btw, you are tres fancy, I LUV your hair!