Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where My Girls At?

I was so excited when my friend Kelly asked me to make a playlist for her killer blog Nothing is New. The result is Where My Girls At? A super-catchy, sassy-as-hell mix of my favorite songs at the moment. It's an all-girls mix with the exception of one Lindsey Buckingham song which I included because Lindsey Buckingham has a girls' name---and I love him. But anyway, you can download the mix here. Below are a few of my favorite videos from the mix, the Salt-N-Pepa one is freaky good.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time i read your blog it just makes me want to be friends with you more and more. i live in Brooklyn we should make it happen.

m.bardeaux said...

so good girl!!!!

Eline said...

aaaaawesome mix!

Christina said...

oooooh! I love it! This reminds me I gotta do "My Boo" at karaoke this weekend!

Chelsea said...

Anon-Thats cool. I always wonder about the people in NYC who read this blog. I love internet friends but I think I'll have to know your name first!