Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pink Friday

PINK is my favorite color and I have a TON of pink stuff on my computer. Below are a few of my favorite images, I think I'll have to make this a recurring thing!


Nina Hagen record, Marilyn Monroe by Bert Stern, Carrie, Madonna by Maripol, Lola poster, Guy Bourdin, Anna Nicole Smith, Guerrilla Girls, Harri Peccinotti, Kate Moss---from Pop I think, The Children's Hour poster, Jem and the Holograms, Valley of the Dolls, and last but not least: some cat in a wig.

7 comments:

Tofu said...

great pictures. i love kate moss with pink hair

http://andthespidersfrommars.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

That picture of Kate Moss is my favorite picture of her ever.

The one of the cats is a close second.

Your blog is the most eccentric blog I know and therefore my most favorite.



formula457.wordpress.com

christina said...

JEM! xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

laurakitty said...

Jem! That just made my day, along with the poster for 'Lola.' Love love love the colour pink- how can you not be happy when you see it?

m.bardeaux said...

i love everything! the cat wearing the wig is from a book called glamourpuss that is devoted entirely to cats wearing wigs. i only know this because gery gave it to me as a gift for christmas last year haha.

now i totally have "pink" by aerosmith stuck in my head...

Cassidy said...

Love this post so much! I wish I could have pink hair sooo badly ahah.

Anonymous said...

pinky is as pinky does!