Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dream Team

I'm so happy to announce that the designers behind Cat Party favorite Church + State (Nathaniel Crissman and Rachel Turk) and John Blasioli are teaming up with Pendleton to create a new line for Fall '11 titled Pendleton, The Portland Collection. The new collection promises to be aimed towards a younger customer base, we'll see how it competes with the Opening Ceremony lines. I'm sure everything will be amazing with such incredible talent behind the reigns!

From the Opening Ceremony x Pendleton Collection
  
Sketch from upcoming Pendleton, The Portland Collection 

Speaking of Portland, in case you haven't seen the Portlandia trailer I suggest you take a required coffee break to watch it. I'll definitely be checking it out, I love Fred Armisen and call Portland home! As much as I kind of hate to admit it the video is pretty spot-on.

3 comments:

artdecodiamonds said...

Im looking forward to the new collection!

Jaclyn said...

I can't wait to see what this looks like. I loved the opening ceremony collection, but it will be nice to see a new take on the pattern.

dentist los angeles said...

Haha omg I love Portlandia! Hilarious show, with lots of fun styles lol