Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Interiors

I am in the midst of painting and unpacking hell so I probably won't be posting that much for the next couple of weeks. But I will definitely share photos of my new place when it's finally done. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite film interiors. What are yours?



The Conformist, The Doom Generation, Last Year at Marienbad, Contempt, The Conformist, The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant, The Doom Generation, The Conformist, Imitation of Life, Dinner at Eight, Imitation of Life.

8 comments:

CocoCherie said...

Gorgeous interiors!

Teen Kitten said...

My favorite interior ever is the apartment (even though it was shot on set, it was based on a specific Parisian apartment) in Une femme est une femme.

Zoe Marianne Berg said...

we love cat party... http://sheswildatheart.blogspot.com/2010/11/following-on-from-cat-party-s-wonderfun.html

LJ said...

The Spice Girls tour bus DUH

lyndsay said...

amazing, amazing.

Emma Wilkins said...

It's got to be Clarissa's bedroom in Clarissa explains it all!

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

Sunset Boulevard for all sorts of style, hands down. And Mon Oncle always makes me laugh, even if I would never want to live in the space! I've been meaning to do a post on film interiors for ages, I've just been too lazy to take screen shots! Lauren

ParisBreakfasts said...

now i have to watch every one of these starting with the Conformist.
merci Netflix & CAT PARTY