Saturday, November 6, 2010

Little Winter

If you live in Portland you'll not want to miss the Little Winter handmade market, going on right now at the Cleaners next to the Ace Hotel! I'm excited to finally meet Anabela of Fieldguided who will be selling her beautiful ties as well as the most amazing Kate Bush inspired tote bags. There's also rumor of a cat calendar, I'll be sure to post photos of my loot after I check it out tomorrow. Susan Miller has been urging me to get all my holiday shopping done early this year and I'm sure that the Little Winter sale will be nothing short of a holiday treasure trove. Yes!



Fieldguided Tote Bag

Twigs & Honey Rumpledcake Perfume



Woven Scarf by Secret Pocket

1 comment:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Aw man, I can't wait! There are still plenty of totes left. El oh el!

This event has been so beautiful I can't even believe it's real.