Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Summerland

I am so happy I finally get to share this with you all! My new online store Summerland is now officially open for business. This has been in the works for so long and it was really hard not letting the cat out of the bag...haha.

Summerland stocks new designers and housewares as well as a selection of vintage clothing and accessories. Some you may be familiar with are Karen Walker, Dace, In God We Trust and Dear Creatures. I'll let some photos do the talking.

In God We Trust Sweet Nothings
 Vintage Minnie Shoes
Karen Walker Filigree Necklace

Hope you all take a look and let me know what you think, I'll be posting Summerland updates here frequently so stay tuned for more. Now I'm off to celebrate! 

13 comments:

costume jewellery said...

The store looks greeat, I love the vintage section!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Meggers, the site looks great!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Yay! It's so perfect! I'm so glad you're carrying the Sweet Nothings (and hello, how amazing is that telephone planter?!) because the Refinery 29's shipping for them is almost as much as the cost of the necklace. Now, "sweet tits" or "hot mess?" Ha!

Congrats, Megan!

anja louise said...

Hooray!!! So glad to see everything! I realllllly hope you can get your hands on that stripey blue and gray Dear Creatures dress, I'll buy it in a second! Congrats on all the hard work, friend!

Malahierba said...

Lovely jacket! and great blog!

Bria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bria said...

Bella bella bella! Congratulations Megan!!

whatiwore said...

Ooh, I love Sweet Nothings, and those are some great vintage pieces!

m.bardeaux said...

thanks so much everyone!

anabela - those are both great choices, i'm partial to "sweet tits" myself. hoping to get a few more styles soon!

anja - not sure i know which dress you're speaking of, is it from the fall collection? so glad you like the site!

bria - thank you for your kind words, means so much to me. i doubt i would have had the courage to do this without my time at le train bleu and your encouragement :)

iamronel said...

oh ill take a look on your store

ronelmarin.net said...

wow your store looks awesome

laurakitty said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

DiscountDiamonds said...

those journals are so beautifl def need one!