Friday, October 29, 2010

Interiors

I'm moving on Sunday and I'm so excited to decorate my new apartment! Here is some inspiration from the depths of my computer....



Dinner at Eight, Ines de la Fressange's office from The Selby, Daisies, Tara-Lynn & Jason Lee's apartment from Fieldguided, Guy Bourdin, Krysten Ritter's apartment from The Selby (I mostly just want the William Eggleston photo), Zandra Rhodes' apartment, The Madonna Inn, Britney Spears' childhood home by David LaChapelle, Qui Etes-vous, Polly Magoo? Amy Sedaris' mantle. Beauty and the Beast, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, a David Hicks interior, Suspiria.

7 comments:

pachuco hands said...

I love that Zandra Rhodes is so committed to an aesthetic, even when she works out.

m.bardeaux said...

that room in the Madonna hotel is so good!

Sarah said...

this post is awesome! i've always thought their bedroom in daisies is so dreamy.

My name is Giacobba said...

really cool pictures, if this is your inspiration i'm sure your apartment will look amazing!!

anabela / fieldguided said...

No way! I totally had that desk set that Britney is posing in front of.

Art Deco Blog said...

I love the britney pi, can't believe she turned out to be such a tragedy!

The Velvet Bow said...

I am about to love too and these pictures have really inspired me. Good luck with your move and be sure to post pics when you are finished decorating!