Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On the Road

Sorry for the lack of updates, Megan and I are currently on the tail end of our epic cross-country road trip. So far it's been pretty comparable to Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone's journey in the Crazy video, minus the unfortunate belly button piercing*. But who knows, we could get all Thelma & Louise by the end of this thing.

*oops! The belly button piercing was in the equally epic Cryin' video. Did you know that Sawyer from Lost plays the dude who steals Alicia Silverstone's purse? Classic. 

Photobucket

7 comments:

samantha. said...

i have always loved the sisterly bond between alicia silverstone and liv tyler in the crazy video! so glad you posted it!!

xoxoxx
sami
ps. i love cats!
www.aglimpseofglamour.com

LadyNoir said...

Oh cute!!

escalante blogger said...

I like that shades.

Stylelover said...

I love hose shades!!! And that clip is so cool... I love the song too
xoxo
Vicky

kellebelle said...

Love that little cat bag and the shades!
x

MatryoshkaDoll said...

Hey, do you sell that tote anywhere? I'd love to have one!

Chelsea said...

No, I don't sell them, I just made a bunch of them to give out as christmas presents last year! But I do hope to start selling stuff like that on etsy someday in the not-so-distant future!