Thursday, September 2, 2010

M.I.A.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've spent the last few days mass-producing thousands of badges which will be packaged with the new issue of Chelsea. I have barely left the house, I have band-aids wrapped around all of my fingertips, and I re-watched an entire season of Jack & Bobby (R.I.P.) on Netflix watch instantly, which was actually pretty amazing. But anyway, I have to get back to making Anna Nicole Smith badges (one of twelve designs), more updates soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lucy said...

SO EXCITED .

Amy H said...

I definitely need a copy, how can I make this happen?

Chelsea said...

You'll be able to buy them through my new website for the magazine, launching tomorrow!

m.bardeaux said...

oh you and your jack & bobby! can't wait to see the magazine xoxoxoxoxo!!!!

marina said...

I cannot wait until the next issue is available! I have the first one nicely on display in my cabinet.
It's gorgeous!

Chelsea said...

Marina-that is so cool, I'm flattered!

Sofia said...

TOTALLY AMAZING BLOG. CATS <3

Perth Lawyers said...

love the first piece make up

Real Estate Agents Geelong said...

love this whole collection really sexy

SGC N-Y-C said...

So crazy.
www.sgcny.com