Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introducing....Chelsea #2!

I can’t even tell you how excited I am to finally be able to share this with you guys! I’ve been working on this issue for a little over a year and it is by far the largest and most labor intensive project that I have ever taken on. I worked with so many amazing people, like the brilliant Elisabeth Moch who created these incredible cat drawings. Look at the Miu Miu one, couldn’t you just die?

I have so much to say and so many people to thank and I couldn’t possibly squeeze all of this into one post.  But I will encourage you to check out my new website where you can purchase the issue---did I mention that it comes with badges? You can also read the first issue, in it’s entirety, free of charge! And to those of you who contributed to Chelsea #2, your copy is now in the hands of the US postal service, which may or may not be a good thing. Thank you all so much!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

29 comments:

Tiffany said...

meow. (has that been said here before?) looks fun and exciting!

Lucy said...

Congrats Chelsea! and the website looks super rad too.

proletkult said...

Awesome, congratulations! And your website is too cool!

stancesandstitches said...

This made me scream with happiness. Not even over-exaggerating.

Safeena said...

Can youhear the squeal all the way from here? You've outdone yourself and I can't wait to get my copy. Bravo.

Chelsea said...

Thanks guys! I'm so glad that you like it. And I'm glad that you like the website, making that giant GIF was a total bitch!

m.bardeaux said...

BEST EVER!!!!!!!

My name is Giacobba said...

i really love these!!! especially the christopher kane and the miu miu ones

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

cats are always playfully seductive. very cute illustration!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

renu said...

Ha, this cat party would perfectly fit my Cat Boot ! Nice drawings in any case.

Jenny said...

You are amazing. Thank you thank you. I just bought issue 2.

Kate said...

It looks so so good! Love the website too.

Paula said...

Oh I love the ilustrations! specially the one with the pink & white Chris Kane dress, anyway they're all lovely =)
Congratulations it's great to see how someone works to get what really wants

{ I V Y } said...

oh wow, mad blog!

MatryoshkaDoll said...

I just placed my order and am really excited about it! Looks like you've done some awesome work!

Dance Classes Melbourne said...

i love the third and last two cats most..love your blog

Sydney Lawyers said...

you are brilliant love your blog xx

drollgirl said...

um, um, um, FAFFFFFFFFAAAAABULOUS!!!!

Agent Lover said...

HOLY SHIT. Just found you. Just bought the mag. I'm in luv witchu.

escalante blogger said...

That's a sexy cat that meows. :-)

la bella memoria said...

this is sooo beautiful! im going to post it on my blog and link to you! XXX
v

katie kirby said...

I love kitten wears prada!

Clouds said...

looks wonderful! i've just ordered myself a copy. excited!

Mamushka Marie said...

amaaaaazing. going to blog about this. stat.

Nina Robinson said...

Meow.. I think you might like "Feline La mode" a fashion series I shot a few months ago. Check it out when you have a moment:

www.ninarobinsonphotography.com

<3 Nina

lady sélénite said...

beautiful strange drawings
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Claire said...

That is amazing!

Chelsea said...

Thank you all so much, especially those of you who purchased the issue! xoxoxo

hasnain raza said...

All News updates about Forex Business, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
ForexAffairs.Com