Sunday, September 26, 2010

C.Dean

One thing I miss about the V/Visionaire offices (where I used to intern and occasionally freelance) is seeing Cecilia Dean's outfits on a daily basis. Her style is so unpredictable; one day she looks like Betty Catroux and the next she could be mistaken for the world's chicest yoga instructor. Unbeknowst to her, Cecilia taught me an important lesson about fashion: you can wear anything to work if you have really high shoes. Sweatpants, even. I can't tell you how liberating this realization has been for me. But anyway, the V Blog recently began documenting Cecilia's "Look of the Week" every thursday; all the posts are archived here. And while you're at it, check out my interview with her from Chelsea #1


Photobucket

2 comments:

Olena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.