Monday, July 26, 2010

Missoni + Anger = WTF?

I was really surprised that Robert Longo did those Men in the Cities-esq Bottega Veneta ads but I am shocked that Kenneth Anger made a short film for Missoni. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great, he's just the last person that I would expect to do any sort of fashion collaboration. Well, him and Captain Beefheart. But who knows, maybe Captain Beefheart will score the Louis Vuitton show next season. (Vogue Italia via R29's twitter)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lara said...

I can totally see this colab and I'm SURE the price was right. I haven't heard his name in a hot second. Maybe he's itching for a comback!

Dianne said...

WOW, Lucifer (is) Rising, hahahaha

SEO Los Angeles said...

What was that? I really don't know what I just watched!