Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meowstix

Paul & Joe has read my mind yet again and produced the most insanely gimmicky cat lover lipstick ever. They've really gone above and beyond this time as the actual lipstick is shaped like a cat face. Then they went and took it to another level by adding an adorable swan print to the tube! I don't even know what to think at this point, is it possible to create a cosmetic that's more delightful than this? Doesn't matter that actually applying the stuff might pose a problem...that's what brushes are for.



via Refinery 29

5 comments:

Sher said...

I love Paul and Joe cosmetics. These catsticks are amazing. xx

Chelsea said...

OMG, those are incredible! I'm tempted to carve a cat head out of an existing tube of lipstick. That sounds like a fun activity for the incarcerated. Do you get makeup in jail?

Family Lawyers Melbourne said...

I wanna them.. they are so cute.

Dita Maulani said...

CUTE!

Family Lawyers Melbourne said...

Oh my god! They're adorable! I'd feel a bit bad about squishing them on my lips, though.