Monday, July 26, 2010

Funny Girl

I attract Barbra Streisand records like George Clooney attracts women. I can't walk ten feet without someone giving me a copy of Color Me Barbra. This happens because all my friends know that I love Barbra Streisand and there are a million Barbra Streisand records in every thrift store. I also hate Barbra Streisand. It's a complicated situation, I feel similarly ambivalent about Oprah. But anyway, as a result I have 24 Barbra Streisand records, only one of which I purchased myself. This includes multiple copies of Lazy Afternoon, A Christmas Album, and What About Today?. I never listen to them but I love some of the covers. Lazy Afternoon and The Way We Were are my favorites.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


8 comments:

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.Sesli SohbetgelSesli Chatgor
SesliSohbetsendeSesliChatbize
Sesli Sohbet sitelerikatilSesli Chat sitelerihadi
SeslibeklemeChatyoksa
Sohbetpismankamerali Chatolursun
kamerali SohbetamaSesli siteleris isten
Sohbet sitelerigecmisChat siteleriolacak thanks.
Sesli SohbetgelSesli Chatgor
SesliSohbetsendeSesliChatbize
Sesli Sohbet sitelerikatilSesli Chat sitelerihadi
SeslibeklemeChatyoksa
Sohbetpismankamerali Chatolursun
kamerali SohbetamaSesli siteleris isten
Sohbet sitelerigecmisChat siteleriolacak thanks.
Sesli SohbetgelSesli Chatgor
SesliSohbetsendeSesliChatbize
Sesli Sohbet sitelerikatilSesli Chat sitelerihadi
SeslibeklemeChatyoksa
Sohbetpismankamerali Chatolursun
kamerali SohbetamaSesli siteleris isten
Sohbet sitelerigecmisChat siteleriolacak thanks.

Every Little Counts said...

these album covers are AMAZING! i just love her. which reminds me, i need to watch the owl & the pussycat again... it's been far too long!

Bolero said...

I like the post with such a nice material which is much informative. Thank you for the information you provided.

Family Lawyers Brisbane said...

Love her so much. also so much fun

SEO said...

Love your blog and great collection

Anonymous said...

Watching her standout performance in Yentl recently changed my life. It also made me very appreciative of my forward- thinking Polish Shtetl in Brooklyn.

All she wanted to do was read books, and she ended up a singing transvestite. C'est la vie!

-Laura via Netflicks Watch Instantly

SEO Los Angeles said...

Oh, I forgot that she had a perm. She is so beautiful, but I really don't like the perm.

Tours of the Vatican said...

Wow, She was quite the sexy lady in her day. And still a beautiful lady now.