Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Googly Mayhem!

I got such a positive response to my first googly eye post that I thought it merited a follow up. Below are a few googly treasures that I have mined from the internet. And make sure to watch this hilarious googly eye-themed SNL skit. Christopher Walken plays a paranoid gardener who puts googly eyes all over his plants. It almost makes me want to buy a cactus just so I can put googly eyes on it. Is that weird?


Photobucket
Invitations that I made for my mom's birthday party. It'a a tea party (but not that kind of tea party.)

Photobucket
This Giles bag is hilarious and museum-worthy; it has "Fashion & Surrealism" written all over it. Are you listening Harold Koda?

Photobucket
Always ahead of the fashion pack, Jerri Blank sported a googly eye in the Strangers with Candy movie way back in '05.

Photobucket
Love these Andrew Kuo Morrissey t-shirts from ooga booga.

Photobucket
So I can't actually read this eye clock from Uncommon Goods but does it matter?

7 comments:

Brittany Powers said...

I love your invitations!

m.bardeaux said...

haha those t-shirts are awesome!!

Guillem Pou said...

I like!!!!
http://gabriellenestpasmorte.blogspot.com/

wool and misc said...

those invitations are AMAZING!!! lucky mom.

Rachel said...

Great invitations! Our shared appreciation first for Strangers with Candy and now googly eyes makes me love your blog more. In my living room I have a vase full of sticks to which I attached googly eyes. I call them my googly sticks.

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

dentist west la said...

I want that bag and clock!!! Hilarious. Googly eyes make everything funny.