Friday, February 26, 2010

When you wish for something hard enough...

...Forever 21 will make it happen! Over the weekend, Chelsea and I fantasized about the day F21 would knock off THOSE Alexander Wang sunglasses, yes, those...



and lo and behold, today I found a pair! So they might not be the same as their $300 counterparts, but for $5 and maybe with a little help from some gold nail polish, they are satisfying my desire for pointy cat-eye sunglasses.


Get yours now from the website!

(top image from style.com)

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I'm glad it's a bit different or else I'd feel really bad for Alexander Wang. I guess I still feel bad for him. This shape of his has been so influential and he probably hasn't made much money off it...now F21 has the low end and Prada has the high end, all inspired by him!

Helga said...

Those are fantastic!!Hurrah for a spot of customisation!Mr Wang will at least feel pleased at how inspirational he is,and he must realise that few of us can spare $300 for the real deal.

joy said...

It would be easy to spray paint them to get the same metallic look. I am loving these.

SogniSorrisi said...

I'm loving these.

Nina said...

Gorgeous! I want to spend my summer on a beach wearing them!

mama grubbs said...

man i wish i saw this earlier! they arent on forever 21 anymore

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat