Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chelsea #2 Preview!

Here are a few preview images from the forthcoming issue of my magazine Chelsea. These photos were taken by my favorite collaborator and dear friend Sarah Wilmer. We shot the editorial in Humboldt County, California where me and Megan grew up. It was a truly magical shoot and I can't wait to show you the rest of story, not to mention the rest of the issue! It's coming out in spring, I will keep you guys updated!



Also, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Sarah Wilmer, Megan Hart, Nica DeMaria, Sara Long, My parents, and the (literally) dozens of other people who contributed to this shoot. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life!

13 comments:

Kylie said...

Pretty! The lighting in the top one is amazing.

anja louise said...

I can't wait to see more, these look totally gorgeous.

Love_Again said...

looking good! where is your magazine available from?

yoli said...

love them!

LuxiRare said...

Incredible, I feel lucky to have seen this before on your computer screen..Dont forget to send me some exclusives!

Chelsea said...

The next issue will be available for purchase on the website (www.chelseamagazine.us) and it will be sold at St Marks Bookshop, Mcnally Jackson, and Spoonbill & Sugartown in New York. More stockists are forthcoming!

And luxirare, I will totes send you exclusives! As I remember that you liked the cross ones....

marina said...

I can't wait for issue number 2! Congrats!

m.bardeaux said...

i am so lucky and honored to have been a part of the magic, thanks chelsea!

Lucy said...

That last photos is like a dream, i can't wait to see more.

Tangent Mag said...

so divine...

tangent loves the cinematique nature of these images

http://tangentmag.com/

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

Internet Marketing Los Angeles said...

Beautiful pics! I really must see more, I'll have to go searching for an issue!

backup camera said...

Lovely pictures. I've never been to Humboldt but I had some friends who went to college there. My brother went to Chico, that's only a few hours away, right? I'm from southern california, so I kind of group anything north of Fresno as 'close.' Lol