Sunday, December 27, 2009

Phone Charms For Everyone!

Phone charms are pretty much my favorite things ever (besides nail polish of course, and Crackers) and Strapya.com is phone charm heaven. Need some extra seasoning on your food? Strapya has pepper shaker charms! Long for the days of elementary school? No fear, there are Lisa Frank charms!! What is your favorite animal? Mine is an ALPACA and as much as I long for having my own alpaca farm, at least I can have one hanging off my phone! Another personal fave is the sexy butt phone charms and there is even a video with them dancing! Wow! But of course, this being Cat Party, I will share some of my favorite kitty charms with you:

Crazy eye kitty, Eating kitty


Fuzzy kitty, Ferret...kitty?


Fat kitty, Gloomy kitty


Bandana kitty, Punk kitty!


The best part of this is that most of these charms will cost you less than five dollars, definitely less than ten, so there is no reason not to have a plethora charms for every mood and occasion!

11 comments:

niki said...

I love phone charms! In high school I had one that was Hello Kitty hugging an enormous apple. It was bigger than my phone! Unfortunately the phone I have now doesn't have the little space for a phone charm :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...

WTF anonymous? I want fat kitty, it reminds me of Dexter.

jesi said...

i love the gloomy bear hello kitty... they have an awesome tokidoki HK on a unicorn too! the tokidoki charms are like $20 but theyre amazing. unfortunately my phone doesnt have the little hole for the charms :(

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

joanna said...

dear jesi and nikki,
i'm pretty sure that website has these little things you can stick on your phone to hang charms from! problem solved!!

Roxy Teacups and Couture said...

must have gloomy kitty!
http://www.twolia.com/blogs/teacups-and-couture

kittenkaboodle said...

There should definitely be some sort of disclaimer before entering Strapyaworld. I think I literally added half the store into my cart before realizing my addiction.

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

Online Furniture Stores said...

These are really cute!

acting classes los angeles said...

Aww, love the fat kitty and the gloomy kitty!! I don't usually like phone charms but those are too adorable to not love.