Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Will Be Magic Again

A few years ago I discovered Kate Bush's epic 1979 christmas special, aptly titled Kate Bush Christmas Special, and watching the YouTube videos has become a new holiday tradition. The problem is, I never seem to remember to post them on Cat Party! But this year I actually have it together and I am so pleased to share these with you. My personal favorite is Violin, do not leave this post without watching it!

Also, you may have noticed that we got a major makeover. We were feeling a bit like Tai from the first half of Clueless and now we're totally in Cher Horowitz territory. We added a few fun things to the sidebar: "Cat of the Moment" is pretty self-explanatory, "The Art of Jane Fonda" will showcase various artistic representations of my hero, Jane Fonda, and the "Hall of Fame" section will feature a rotating selection of people who inspire us. And I made a really creepy cat GIF.

Also, I will admit that in the past I have been extremely bad about returning e-mails and adding links. Those days or over so if you would like to be added to our blogroll please e-mail us at ilovecatparty@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. I will also make a point of posting more frequently in the new year. Thank you all so much and have a lovely holiday!





Violin


The Man With the Child in His Eyes


Them Heavy People


December Will be Magic Again

4 comments:

Lucia said...

I love your blog, I always get good ideas for me! I'm going to recommend you an excellent online store www.mintmelon.com this brand is from Spain but they send to all around the world and often have beautiful clothing at a great price!

Eline said...

Yesss, Kate is my hero. I want to grow up just like her! She's such a great performer AND a great lyricist AND a great singer AND a modern goddess.

Also, love the new look. Such delicious colours.

oni said...

love your blog and am glad youll be posting more. my blog is blog.highlandandponce.com i would love to be added to your blog roll!

Furniture Stores Los Angeles said...

This is great! I have a friend named Kate Bush... I am sending her this link right now.