Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mew Mew!

Where oh where do I even begin? Miuccia Prada slapped cat prints (and a few choice brooches) on just about everything in her Miu Miu show today. I am particularly excited about about the shoes and I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on a (steeply discounted) pair. This probably means obsessive trips to Century 21 or Loehmann's or whatever but I know that it will be worth it. Because if I don't, they will wind up in that little corner of my mind where all the clothes that I should of bought but didn't live. I wince whenever I think about those things. It's kind of like remembering embarrassing moments from middle school. I refuse to let the cat print Miu Miu platforms join the Eley Kishimoto ostrich cardigan, the ocelot peacoat from a vintage store in Roswell, that XXL polyester muumuu with glittery kitten appliques from Value World. Over my dead body.







7 comments:

WendyB said...

Instead of Puss in Boots..Puss on boots!

E.K. said...

Those prints are really fun.

joanna said...

seriously, what were we thinking leaving that cat muumuu behind!?

Chelsea said...

I KNOW!!! Bad call.

calivintage said...

so gooood! i must have more cats in my wardrobe!

cake. said...

haha i titled my miu miu love post the same as well. this collection is so perfect.

chromium dumb belle said...

Love your blog...love this post...