Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sydney is for Lovers

Nic Briand and Susien Chong of Lover not only make some of the most covetable clothes, they also have the home of my dreams! I love all the little nooks and piles of pretty things. It all looks so cozy and lived in, plus their cat Potato is the cutest little puffball. I've been posting a lot of interior stuff lately because I'm in the midst of redecorating my apartment, their place is definitely inspirational! Check out the rest of the images at The Selby, along with a little questionnaire.

















Did you notice the Sarah Moon print, 3rd down? So cosmic! We should obviously all be hanging out, shaking tambourines and playing with cats.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

OMG I'm crushing hard on that cat! And their book collection. And that amazing lace dress. Fuck.

Megan said...

i know i know that dress. god. don't even talk about it...i hate myself for not just charging it.

oakglasses said...

Holy crap, they even have the I Can Has Cheezburger cat.

April

Lauren said...

what a cute kitty!

little my said...

what a lovely household! That Sarah Moon print is sooo dreamy! and the cat is real sweet! I love the drawing of the cat also

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

your blog has two things that i love in it : cats and the TV show Daria. i'm sold, you've got yourself a new reader :)

-♥Daria.