Monday, January 12, 2009

Gato Poder

I recently discovered Gato Poder, another super-fabulous cat-centric blog. It's mostly art oriented but there is a fair amount of wacky youtube clips and weird t-shirts and records and what have you. Here are some of my best finds:


David Shrigley!

Roger Ballen


Florence Tetier

Allison Edge (that kitten's expression is priceless)

Colette with cats

Plastic Sarah (Joanna also has this t-shirt. I am so jealous!)


Freddie Mercury with cat. Awwwww....couldn't you just die?

7 comments:

WendyB said...

The priceless expression made me laugh out loud. And it's alway good to see a picture of Freddie.

E.K. Wimmer said...

That Peter Brown album cover is awesome.

joanna said...

i can't believe someone else has my (devlin's) t-shirt!!

Tahda said...

ah, I love freddy. that picture made my day.

fawn lust said...

haha, these are all priceless!

Denise : NYLON 87 said...

I luv your blog!
Very chic~!

Elina cuts loose! said...

the one with the guys kissing is so funny!!
I love cat party