Monday, November 10, 2008

Ram On

Ram by Paul McCartney is one of the few records that I have ever been flat-out obsessed with. I probably spent 95% of 2005 listening to it with my roommates (the other five percent was spent pulling all-nighters and watching re-runs of What Not To Wear, in case you were wondering.) So, I was shocked and amazed to discover that Rotter & Friends are making "Ram On" t-shirts! I am disappointed that there is no Paul (or Linda) in sight, but I am really, really disappointed that Natalie Portman has one--not cool! What's next, Lauren Conrad in the Judee Sill shirt?





Buy it at Rotter & Friends or I Heart

5 comments:

Lexy said...

I need one ASAP.

Anonymous said...

I have the long sleeved version and I cannot wear it enough! Seeing Portman in it was disappointing for me also :(

WendyB said...

I was just listening to this album today!

Emma said...

what's with the portman hate? it could be so much worse..... at least she's like, smart and shit...

Laura, MBE said...

there is no way they understand