Monday, October 27, 2008

Feline Frenzy: More Cats PLZ!

New and exciting cat-centric blogs to check out!

1. The Catorialist

Juliet was kind enough to direct us to this hilarious spoof of The Sartorialist, here are a few striking kitties:

On the Street...Refined Palette, Paris

On the Street...Parisian Youth

On the Street...The Dream Team, NYC

2. The Catalyst

Chock-full of famous cats and their people, famous people and their cats. I can't resist this preview (cat yoga?! I thought I was the only one):

Jane Fonda and Kitty

Paulina Porizkova and Kitten, 1985

Judy Blume and Cat, 1978

Just can't get enough fluffy kitty cuteness in my life!


fashion blah blah said...

that photo of jane fonda and her cat is pricelss...i love it!

Chelsea said...

OMG so amazing--I'm dying!

Lexy said...

The Catorialist!
Why didn't I think of that?

Juliet said...

Thank you!

juliet xxx

jennifer said...

Judy Blume has some bitchin' jeans on in that photo! Girlfriend was thin!