Thursday, October 30, 2008

Book Club: Garbo by Ture Sjolander

All of the best things come from Sweeden: ABBA, Ikea, the Swedish meatballs at Ikea, and most importantly, Greta Garbo! There are a gazillion books about Greta Garbo but this one has the most cat pictures and is therefore the best. It also has a ton of candid photos, which I much prefer to the ├╝ber-glam studio portraits that tend to dominate books about celebrities from her era. Garbo is out of print but you can purchase a copy from an amazon seller for less than five bucks, or read the whole thing here.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice of You !
Ture Sjolander
www.artbible.homestead.com/

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.