Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kim Gordon Wants to Dress You (Sort Of)

I’m recent years I’ve had a bit of a love/hate relationship with Kim Gordon. I love her because she’s, you know, Kim Gordon, but I always feel like she’s silently judging me when I see her on the street. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about? Anyway, last Sunday the New York Times ran a little article about her new clothing line Mirror/Dash, which at the moment consists of only one Built By Wendy-ish jacket. Only 50 of the $415 “Fran├žoise” jackets will be sold (weird, right?) so if you’re fast you can snag one here or at Satine in LA. Maybe if you wear one she’ll give you a courteous nod of approval instead of an icy death stare. Or not.

Photobucket

3 comments:

misha said...

I'v never walked by kim gordon on the street but it looks like she's giving me charcoal sheath dress a sad look of disapproval. oh. the reason i post so much is i spend more then half my day online (i work for a website) so i end up running into a lot of cool things that i just can't keep to myself. i'm sure you've seen this, but if not you would like it!:
http://thecatorialist.blogspot.com/

AsianCajuns said...

She has a harsh-looking face, but fabulous shoes!

susie_bubble said...

I'm not into the jacket but I love her....