Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fashion on Film: The L Word

All of us at Cat Party are eagerly awaiting the season premiere of The L Word, which finally airs tonight on Showtime. I can’t wait to catch up with my favorite characters, and more importantly, see what they’re wearing! I am surprised that the wardrobe on the show hasn’t garnered more attention, à la Sex and the City and Gossip Girl. There is certainly no shortage of designer clothes, from Kate Moennig’s Dior Homme suits to Leisha Hailey’s quirky Marni ensemble (below). I would most love to raid Mia Kirscher’s closet and spend the rest of my days prancing around in her covetable assortment of Jovovich-Hawk, Mayle, and Isabel Marant dresses. And I’ll take her pomeranian while I’m at it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

susie_bubble said...

I so jealous of women who can pull off wearing Dior Homme.... I just don't have the bod for it...

Candid Cool said...

i've never watched nor read gossip girl, but from the pictures ive been on other blogs, the fashion on this show looks so much more interesting.

the 2nd picture is awesome.