Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cheap Chic: Best Tights Ever!!

Trying to layer on as many prints as possible when I get dressed is always a goal of mine. A great print or knit (Or printed knit!? Yes please!) will always make my heart flutter, so when I came across these tights on Joy Of Socks I thought I might die of joy! The icing on my cake! Since I never wear jeans, bulking up my tights/leggings collection is very important and I think I will be ordering ALL of the tights on this website ASAP!!! Oh yeah, they're super cheap too!

Photobucket
L-R: Rainbow Tights, Harlequin Tights, Blue Harlequin Tights, Peace Sign Tights, all $14.50

Photobucket
L-R: Silver Stars Tights, $22; Tiny Hearts Tights, $20; Vertical Stripe Tights, $20

Photobucket
L-R: Retro Tights, Clouds Tights, Butterflies on White Tights, all $14.50

4 comments:

dreamecho said...

ohmigod! thank you for this link. the harlequin and butterfly tights are especially yummy, while the rainbow print blends my love of (duh) rainbows w/ the whole gradient trend.

your blog is awesome! keep up the good work. i am adding you to my links...and i hope you'll add me back :)

Anonymous said...

what the f? "i try and layer as many prints as possible"? you must look like a clown. ewww! so tacky, so cheap, so 1st grade! how old are you? what ever happened to sophistication, to subtlety, to class? let me guess, single right? you think you march to the beat of your own drummer when it comes to style, but you'll march all alone. and by the way, the gradient trend doesn't include rainbows and butterflies and neon. when was the last time you saw that in vogue?

Perlengkapan Bayi said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn't know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you'll definitely discover it.

Luxurious Jakarta Hotel said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn't know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you'll definitely discover it.