Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My New Favorite Shoes

Two creative masterminds, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch recently collaborated on a project called Fetish. I love me a good collaboration, and when I heard about this one I was immediately overcome with excitement. These shoes/photos are wonderful and sexy and whimsical and I wish I had tons of money so I could, you know, wear these shoes to the grocery store. Obviously!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica said...

oooo - unbelievable. WHo would have thought these two would ever get to gether? I love David Lynch...his shoes reflect his personality and style.

Megan said...

you totally beat me! great minds think alike, those shoes and photos are awesomemagic.

Heather said...

The photography is great, but oh, oh, fetish shoes just frighten me! I remember stumbling upon them when looking for boots on Amazon and gasping in pain.

gilda said...

HOLY COW. i LOVE it!!!!

Bobble Bee said...

I love this post!!
Th last image is so disturbing and beautiful.