Monday, November 12, 2007

Cat Fancy #1

Welcome to the first installment of Cat Fancy, an ongoing series of posts devoted to cats in fashion editorials. Because really, what could be a better accessory than a giant fluffy persian? The photos below were plucked from an eighties Paris Vogue. Unfortunately I failed to take note of the photographer, but he/she is a genius! If I had actually graduated high school (Thank you, G.E.D!) I would have wanted my yearbook photo to look exactly like these! So cheeseball!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

When was this editorial published? recently? I kind of wish it were.

david said...

I LOVE the idea of cats as accessories, and I cannot wait to see the next installment of Cat Fancy. Does it get any better than stuff like this? I really don't think so. I mean come on, cats are so under-utilized as accessories unlike their canine counterparts. So thank you, Chelsea!