Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Textile Geek: Louise Goldin

I am trying to refrain from fashion week overload here at Cat Party, but I cannot resist talking about Louise Goldin's new collection. I haven't been this excited about knitwear since discovering Clare Tough. These complex, fully fashioned knit pieces combine many techniques that are familiar to me (as a fellow machine knitter), and they are used together in a wonderful, beautiful, exciting way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

ashley churchill said...

yoouor enthusiasm is not unwarranted. that girl's got skillz.

Jannec said...

I totally was thinking of you Joanna when I first saw this collection!
I love it too~ further fuels my growing curiosity with knitwear!

emmala said...

this shit is like my dream come true. nice!

abdullah said...

Dear Joanna,
I am a garments exporter from bangladesh. We can provide you whatever you want/design. May be we can work together to rise our business on mutual understanding

Miss V said...

love the clothes. amaszingg!