Thursday, September 27, 2007

Completely Self-Indulgent Post!

I have been selling vintage clothes and accessories on ebay for the past 7 years or so. It all began in my tiny apartment in Northern California with Chelsea as my business partner. What probably sprung from severe boredom and curiosity has ballooned into a long term love/hate relationship with the 'bay. I call it a love/hate relationship because I no longer have my bff Chelsea by my side to make things fun and interesting and my selling has turned into necessity and compulsion rather than a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious dress up party and photo shoot.

As much as I whine and moan about listing, clicking and shipping, I really do find great joy in selling my much-loved clothes to girls who have been waiting all their life to find them. So I guess that's why I'm still trucking along, week after week to bring the world fantastic vintage and super hard-to-find designer items. Plus I'm always in need of more closet space. Here's a sampling of what I have up this week, you just might score a little treasure or two!



Perfect wine leather blazer jacket!



Itsy bitsy black jacket with detachable hood!



Sold-out Built By Wendy top from Fall 2005 collection!




Rare Marc Jacobs sailor shirt!


As a special bonus for my beloved readers, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING within the US to those who enter "cat party" upon checkout.

Click to enter the store!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awwww, I miss doing eBay with you too! Keep it sassy!

discothequechic said...

Love this MJ top, just checked out the store, there are so many great things...

especially love the Ascot dress!

Very tempting...

S xx

patricia.no said...

you are too adorable

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?